Updated on 5/10/2016
The security information group plays a role in helping to ensure the organization meets the privacy commitments. It is responsible for putting procedures into place, and for assigning day-to-day responsibilities for privacy protection to specific staff for enforcement and monitoring.
For purposes of this document, “ISW” includes Inspur Worldwide Services Ltd. and all of its subsidiaries throughout the world (also referred to as “we” or “us”). We will treat all PI in accordance with this policy statement or as the relevant persons or data subjects (also referred to as “you”) otherwise consent.
Collection of Information
The PI collection method includes collection online such as by using forms on web sites, and offline such as by using emails. The same privacy protections apply to all PI with different PI collection method.
Individuals are only required to provide PI that is necessary for the provision of the product or service. The product or service must be requested or authorized by the individuals. The fields with corresponding date that is not needed for providing a service or product is request must be clearly labeled as optional.
When using a third party to collect PI, we must confirm that the third party has collected the information fairly and lawfully, and that the individuals consented to have their information shared with ISW.
This web site collects various types of information, such as:
If you choose not to provide your PI that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
- PI including name, gender, date of birth, identity card No., postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, education level, or work experience.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our web site, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- Information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system which can assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
We may use PI for the following purposes:
There are other circumstances in which we may share your PI with the third parties. For example: we may disclose your PI to a third party when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or a regulatory requirement, or to comply with a subpoena or court order; to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as identity theft, hacking, cyber-attacks or other cyber-crimes; to enforce a contract; to protect the rights, property, intellectual property, or safety of ISW or a third party; or to protect other vital interests.
- To respond to your requests.
- To provide informational services.
- To meet legal requirements.
- Applicant/Employee information we collect.
When you visit this web site, ISW may store some information to your computer in the form of Cookies. Cookies are small text files that, like most other Web servers, we place in your device that you use to access our web site. This is done to recognize your device during a session or in your future visits to our web site, primarily in order to provide better user experience. Cookies are not used to run programs and will not spread any viruses to your computer. You may refuse Cookie installment to your computer by changing your browser preferences.
Types of Cookies used:
- Session cookie: Session cookies remain only as long as a browsing session is active, and are intended to avoid user inconvenience during browsing.
- Persistent cookie: Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device even after termination of a browsing session. It helps in recalling the preferences or actions of the user.
ISW take reasonable physical, administrative, and technical measures to protect PI under our control from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. In particular, we employ the following security measures, among others:
- Security policies: We design, implement and support our IT infrastructure, operations and services according to documented security policies. At least annually, we assess our policy compliance and make necessary improvements to our policies and practices.
- Employee training and responsibilities: We take steps to reduce the risks of human error, theft, fraud, and misuse of our facilities. We train our personnel on our privacy and security policies. We also require our employees to sign confidentiality agreements.
- Access control: We limit access to PI only to those individuals who have an authorized purpose for accessing that information. We terminate those access privileges and credentials following job changes which no longer require such access and upon employment termination. We also have designated local or organizational data protection officers, stewards or managers for various locations and organizations of the company, and where required by applicable law.
PI can only be kept when it is necessary for business purposes identified at the time of collection or subsequently authorized by the individuals. These action need to obey the policy: meeting legal requirements for maintaining customer information, enabling effective customer service and supporting our business records. In one word, data collected for specific purposes should have a specific lifetime and expiration.
We must have a method in place to make sure the PI information is destroyed in a way sufficient to prevent any unauthorized access to that information or is de-identified in a manner sufficient to make the data non-personally identifiable, when the use of the PI is not necessary for business purposes. And we need to take reasonable steps to ensure that PI is handled and disposed of in a manner according to the nature of the information.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email. If, at any time, you change your mind about receiving information from ISW or about sharing your information with third parties, please send ISW a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to LCWISG@inspurworld.com
Links to other Web Sites
Acceptance of Terms